Friday, March 26, 2010

If You Give a Pig a Party


I have a daughter who loves pigs. This year she requested a pig party. It has been soooo much fun to plan. Part of it is her – five-year-olds are easily excited, and very rewarding. The other part is just the fun of planning something I never considered before.

Most of the time, when I post, I’m just having a fun time laughing at myself, my children, my life. But today, I am tooting my own horn loud and clear. Are these not the cutest EVER?! Toot, toot, baby!

Cupcakes


Place setting

As Bug would say, "Pigs are great, pigs are good-" don't you think?

9 comments:

  1. Toot toot!! And a great big pat on the back too!! Those are great! (And they count as crafts too! See... you DO have that talent!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with getting such weird verification words? I just got "faticac." Sounds like something a 4 year old made up, doesn't it??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute. I now understand your need for toy pigs. You say your not crafty but yet you are so creative and are making such great things all the time. I thought I was kinda crafty but I have no results to show to back up that statement--so I guess I'm really just delusional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You deserve the pat on the back for this. I bet she had a ton of fun! (I can't believe she's 5!)

    What did you use on the cupcakes? I can tell the choc chips on the nose and it looks like Starbursts cut in half for the ears, but what else did you use? They're so cute!

    Oink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I am quite impressed and I'll bet Jane was so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuuuute little piggies! Yum! And you have a FIVE year old??? How'd that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive! I love that you added ears and a tail to the plate too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And, you said you weren't crafty. Cute stuff. Our second is turning five in a few weeks too, (very near the due date with number four) and I think we'll have a Costco party.

    ReplyDelete