Thursday, February 11, 2010

Learning the Facts of Life

Never trust a quiet 18 month old. Even if you're vaccuming and you can't tell it's quiet, you should still worry.

This is what I found when I brought the vaccuum upstairs.



Do you think she's trying to tell me something?
1. We need to begin "that talk" much, much younger.
2. She'd like a younger sibling.
3. I'm an idiot for trying to clean my house while she was awake.

Lesson learned: even things kept in the back of a top drawer are not safe from the inquisitive compulsions of my child. Ever.

14 comments:

  1. First: hahahahahahahahahaha

    Second: Your youngest is so cute! This is the first I've seen of her since she was like 10 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is much more entertaining than a picture of noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. None of the above. She was just being a friend; she had George in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I just realized she was opening them and everything. What a stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that picture should be subtly displayed at her wedding reception!

    What a great blackmail photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious!! I'm so glad you grabbed your camera and shared this with us- I needed a good laugh! She's quite good at getting those open, isn't she?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha thats so funny! What a curious little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just caught up on all your recent posts and am laughing and coughing and laughing some more. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deja vu!

    Been there. At least she still had them in the bedroom instead of all over the house...

    What a fun age! (ha)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing this with us! I can't quit laughing. (sorry for you though, them buggers can be expensive!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. As we were perusing the Kingrey blog for our FHE, our kids suddenly became quite inquisitive about the blue box in that picture. Will you please call and give our children the same explanation you gave your daughter? It will save us a lot of grief...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete