Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Alive. Barely.

Just thought you might want to know. I've been on kind of a blogging vacation. It hasn't been a real vacation. I still have been mopping and folding laundry, and trying to figure out what to make for lunch (I hate lunch). But I haven't been blogging. Because, well, I haven't had anything to say. None of us have been especially witty or insightful over here. So I took I hiatus. I think I'm back now, though still lacking in creativity. I'll work on it.

But I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciated your kind words. Yes, I am alive, and did survive my poisoning. Christmas came, and went, and I think it was probably great. I am surely a new person, after so-nearly tasting death.

Aren't the skies especially blue and beautiful today? I love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you on here again! Somehow you even manage to make a "not witty or insightful" post fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES!!! I am so glad you survived and that you will be posting again. You had me so worried! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also took a hiatus from blogging as we saw you had taken a break. We are now back to it as long as you are! No pressure...

    ReplyDelete